Our belief is that financial planning is an ongoing process in managing all areas of your financial life. Based primarily around your short and long term objectives, it takes into consideration your cash flow, investments, liabilities, tax position, personal risks (such as disability and death) and leaving a legacy.
Achievement of your objectives is at the heart of every financial and investment recommendation we make.
Our team is made up of highly trained, professional advisers supported by administrative personnel and external resources.
We provide you, the client, with a dedicated personal adviser and their support team, to guide you in your financial decision making. The depth of our adviser base then provides a reliable back up service should your adviser not be available.
Our key objective is to provide added value to you in relation to your financial affairs by ensuring that you make informed and appropriate decisions in your financial planning and to simplify the financial planning, wealth creation and personal protection process for you.
Our commitment to you as our client is based on 3 core values: sound financial advice, transparent information and quality service.
Sound Financial Advice
- Providing unbiased financial advice at a fair price, tailored to your personal financial and non-financial objectives
- Providing professional guidance in clarifying your financial goals, priorities and strategies
- Presenting tailored financial plans, clearly setting out the risks, benefits and cost of our advice
- Keeping you on course to meet your financial, investment and personal goals in the short and long term
- Providing you with details of all costs related to our services and the products and portfolios we may recommend
- Providing full access to your personal information that we gather for planning purposes
- Nurturing positive, respectful client relationships by insuring a professional service is provided
- Facilitating open, two-way communication with you, always guiding you and always listening to you