Lowe Lippmann Mortgage Brokers was established in July 2003 and operates under an ASIC approved Australian Credit License.
We provide you with personalised mortgage services and advice on residential, investment and commercial loans.
Every loan is different… and a tailored solution is essential.
For many of our clients, buying a home will be the single largest purchase of their life. We understand the feelings of anticipation, nervous tension and uncertainty that such an important decision brings. We are with our clients from initial mortgage advice and Pre Approval, right through to successful settlement of the loan and property purchase. We know that our clients are buying a property, not a loan, and work to make the process clear, timely and stress free.
For other clients, expanding their property and/or investment portfolios is a bridge to financial freedom. We work with your clients to structure their finances so that maximum leverage is achieved for their goal of multiple property ownership or investment.
In all cases, we make sure that you are provided with the best professional mortgage or finance advice for your individual circumstance.
Our Mortgage Broking team and support administrative personnel are always available for you to contact and discuss your requirements.
Our services include providing you with the best possible loan solution for your home or investment property purchase, other investment, debt consolidation, construction, reverse mortgage or Self-Managed Super Fund property acquisition. We can also source funds through commercial loans, Solicitors’ funds, short term loans and Low Doc finance.
Our commitment to you is based on delivering three important pillars of service:
- We acknowledge the trust you place in us, to find you the best solution for your financial needs.
- Our focus is to find you the best mortgage or finance product, in order to deliver your prime objective … a successful and cost effective property purchase or investment.
- And if you already have a property mortgage, you can rely on our expertise for unbiased advice on refinancing or debt consolidation solutions.
- Banks and lenders change their rules and lending criteria regularly.
- Obtaining finance can seem a daunting task with the multitude of lenders and loans available.
- Our role is to remain up to date with all loans products so that you receive the best advice and obtain the most suitable finance solution.
- There are many steps in the loan application process. By keeping you informed throughout the entire loan process, we ensure you remain in control.
- We will communicate with your Accountant, Solicitor, Conveyancer or Real Estate Agent and will always act in your best interest.